Thursday 13 October 2016

Week 3 - Brainstorming

Seeing as I have my work placement organised and I don't begin until next week, I don't have too much to do other than brainstorm ideas for the project Julia and I agreed to in the interview. Which is perfect, as it gives me time to focus on coming up with something special for the BBC 3 pitch.

Which is what I did. In my opinion, I have a great series idea which could really work. I hope Julia is as excited by it as I am. I simply did a brainstorming session. The time when I get the most inspiration is right before I go to sleep. I then write down ideas on my phone as they come to my mind.


Reflections on Week 3

As all I did this week was brainstorm ideas, I don't have too much to reflect on. I did, however, feel very excited by the idea I did come up with. I already had this method of brainstorming ideas, as it seems that when all the issues of the day settle to the back of my mind at night, creative ideas start coming to the foreground. In the past I sometimes did not write these ideas down and would sadly forget them by the morning, so I've learned to always write it down as soon as I get an idea now.

In the morning I can then reflect on the idea and potentially expand it. This is something I have learned to do and will continue to do in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment